Full Planning Permission
Prime residential site with full planning permission for 17 Detached & 6 Semi detached homes set on large plots, with approval for connection of foul and storm water
Please note that closing date for offers by tender is this Wednesday August 3, 2022
Full title pack available from Ellen Hartles, GSC Armagh 02837 525999.
Prime residential site with full planning permission for 17 Detached & 6 Semi detached homes set on large plots, with approval for connection of foul and storm water.
Joyce Clarke are offering lands at Mullaghteige Road, Bush, Dungannon with the benefit of full planning permission for a residential development of 17 Detached and 6 Semi Detached homes set upon large spacious plots. The house designs are truly unique and impressive, which we feel will be sought after by potential home buyers. This development site benefits from approval for connection of foul and storm water
- Prime development site set upon an elevated position with picturesque views of the countryside
- Full planning permission under reference LA09/2020/1557/F for 17 Detached and 6 Semi Detached homes on large plots
- Approval in place for connection of foul and storm water
- Site extends to approximately C.3.9 acres
- Owning company can be purchased representing significant benefits for purchaser
- Offers invited by formal tender (Closing date Wednesday 3rd August 2022)
- Full title pack available from Ellen Hartles, GSC Armagh 02837 525999
The site is set on Mullaghteige Road, Bush and benefits from generous individual plot sizes throughout the development It is located just off the Bush Road, and is just a few minutes to Dungannon and motorway links.
- M1 link – 3.5 miles
- Dungannon – 1.7 miles
- Moy – 5.5 miles
- Portadown -14.7 miles
- The land is offered for sale freehold with vacant possession.
- Full planning permission under reference LA09/2020/1557/F for 17 Detached and 6 Semi Detached homes
- Approval in place for connection of foul and storm water.
Terms of Sale:
The Lands are being offered for sale by Formal Tender We require the following for offers to be considered in full:
- Proof of funds from bank to confirm funds are available to complete the purchase at offer level
- Details of offer level and confirmation that a 10% non-refundable deposit will be paid upon exchange of contracts
- Solicitor details for the proposed purchaser completion shall be no later than 4 weeks from acceptance of offer
Potential buyers can obtain a full title pack by contacting the solicitor:
- Ellen Hartles, GSC , 21 College Street, Armagh 02837 525999 email@example.com
FURTHER DETAILS AND QUESTIONS
For all queries on construction and planning details contact:
- Libby Clarke on 07775584884 firstname.lastname@example.org
2 West Street,
Portadown, BT62 3PD
028 3833 1111