We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data that is presented to us in Google Analytics as Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for newsletters from armaghi.com, the only data we would store is the email address you’ve provided us and this will be held on our main database and on the email marketing software we use where you can easily unsubscribe at any time which will automatically inform the database of your request to unsubscribe from further communications by this means.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means such as on our contact form or WhatsApp.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie and such will presented to us in Google Analytics.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We have a Cookie Management Platform (CMP) in place within the E.U. whereby if you agree when you see it will enable our partners to show targeted adverts every time you come on the site. You can adjust these settings at any time.
We also use Google AdSense to deliver ads. Due to them not currently being on the IAB framework all ads are set to non personalised within the E.U.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us
- To provide information to you via email newsletters which we use for sending out article updates. Such information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website.
We never give your details you provide to us to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see http://optout.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
This privacy notice was last updated on the 03/01/2019
“We use third-party advertising companies to serve the ads displayed on our website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email or phone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see http://optout.
A Lurgan man who stole six bottles of vodka from the same store on...
A Dollingstown man assaulted two of his mother’s neighbours whom he claimed had been...
A Collone man who was caught over twice the limit claims he was chasing...
/ 2 weeks ago
Armagh travel agents – Professional Travel – have been inundated with queries ever since...
/ 3 weeks ago
Community organisers behind this year’s St Patrick’s Day parade in Armagh say it will...