ARMAGH City and District Council is on the hunt for a Santa Claus to help bring the magic of Christmas to local youngsters.
The suitable candidate will take up their post on December 1 and remain in post until December 23.
The main duties have been set as:
- To assist with the replenishing of children’s presents into the different age categories.
- To deliver a magical Father Christmas experience to a group of 20, who will predominantly be children.
- To work alongside the Mrs. Claus Character in addressing the children’s questions and retaining their belief in Santa Claus.
- To facilitate requests from parent’s for photographs within the Group environment.
- To distribute presents to each child attending the Ice Capades Event.
The essential criteria set down for the candidate is:
- Previous experience of working with children in excess of six months
- Demonstrate a good disposition with children
- Ability to communicate effectively with children
- Enhanced AccessNI clearance.
Previous experience in a story telling setting and previous experience of playing Santa Claus are listed as ‘desirable’.
Preference will be given to those candidates that have an authentic look for the role of Santa Claus. The post holder will be required to wear a costume which will be provided.
The closing date for applications and CVs is this coming Monday, November 18, at 11am.
Anyone interested can check out Grafton Recruitment NI.
Become a member
Support local, independent businesses by becoming an independent member.Become a member