Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time. Cut-off for bookings is 48 hours prior to the tour date. For last minute bookings contact Catherine (078 7668 4993). Terms & Conditions Apply.
A fully guided, immersive, participatory experience led by one of the McKeever Family
- Enjoy a fully immersive orchard/cider experience in the company of the McKeever family.
- Hear about their family traditions, enjoy an orchard walk and witness first-hand how their apple farming business has evolved and changed over the generations.
- Learn about the production process for their award winning products
- Taste the apples currently in storage from harvest
- Learn all about the production and benefits of their Apple Cider Vinegar (with Mother).
- Time then to relax in their new glass fronted orchard house and enjoy a hot cuppa with granny’s traditional griddle soda bread, cheese and chutneys
- These traditional recipes have been handed down through the generations. There’s no measurements here, all is gauged by experience. Recipe cards available to take away.
And of course no visit with the McKeever Family would be complete without tasting their award winning craft ciders and apple juice.
A truly enjoyable, interactive experience set in the heart of the Orchard County
What to bring:
As we are a working farm please dress appropriately. Boots & coat are advisable.
No dogs or other animals allowed on the tour
48 hours prior to your booked tour (please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your cancellation)
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR TOUR OPERATORS
- Coach Parking Available
- Language Provision – English
- Length/Duration of the Experience – 2 hours
- Clothing/Equipment Requirements – waterproof coat, boots
- Level of Difficulty/Fitness Level – some uneven surfaces
- Catering Arrangements – Refreshments available according to package chosen
- Disability access
Friday March 25, 2022
For COVID information and cancellation policy please click this link.
To see other events click here