Bill Bradshaw, renowned international photographer, writer and most importantly cider enthusiast will be joining forces with award winning Groucho’s Restaurant, Richhill and Armagh Cider Company in this special evening set amongst the apple orchards.
Bill will use his knowledge to guide patrons through a range of ciders, which will accompany delicious dishes prepared by Groucho’s head chef Mervyn Steenson with guest chef Dean Coppard, using the very best local ingredients and all served in the atmospheric setting of the former 17th century meeting house at Armagh Cider Company.
– Curried parsnip & apple soup served with ‘Yellow Door’ wheaten.
– ‘Rockvale’ Chicken fricassee in a ‘Maddens Mellow’ Cider cream sauce with mushrooms & shallots.
– ‘Pinkertons’ smoked bacon & pork cooked in a ‘Maddens Mellow’ cider & mustard cream sauce
– ‘Wilsons Country’ baby potatoes roasted in garlic & ‘Harnetts’ oil; Curried rice with Bramley apple & sultanas and Roasted vegetable cous cous with a selection of ‘Yellow Door’ breads
– Co. Armagh Bramley Apple baked in ‘Maddens Mellow’ Cider & ‘Symphonia’ Gin served with custard
Free return shuttle bus transport from Portadown and Armagh available on request. Stops at Richhill, Loughgall and Moy. To book transport please contact Denise Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel + 44 (0) 2837529600 ext 3435 Transport subject to availability.
A Donaghcloney man who assaulted a male after having exchanged words with his younger...
A man accused of sexually penetrating a female without consent will face Crown Court...
A Portadown man who was caught travelling at over 100mph on the motorway has...
/ 4 days ago
A record crowd of more than 30,000 people descended on the City over the...
/ 6 days ago
It was a crisp early winter’s day in Armagh as thousands descended on the...