Bill Bradshaw, renowned international photographer, writer and most importantly cider enthusiast will be joining forces with award winning Groucho’s Restaurant, Richhill and Armagh Cider Company in this special evening set amongst the apple orchards.
Bill will use his knowledge to guide patrons through a range of ciders, which will accompany delicious dishes prepared by Groucho’s head chef Mervyn Steenson with guest chef Dean Coppard, using the very best local ingredients and all served in the atmospheric setting of the former 17th century meeting house at Armagh Cider Company.
– Curried parsnip & apple soup served with ‘Yellow Door’ wheaten.
– ‘Rockvale’ Chicken fricassee in a ‘Maddens Mellow’ Cider cream sauce with mushrooms & shallots.
– ‘Pinkertons’ smoked bacon & pork cooked in a ‘Maddens Mellow’ cider & mustard cream sauce
– ‘Wilsons Country’ baby potatoes roasted in garlic & ‘Harnetts’ oil; Curried rice with Bramley apple & sultanas and Roasted vegetable cous cous with a selection of ‘Yellow Door’ breads
– Co. Armagh Bramley Apple baked in ‘Maddens Mellow’ Cider & ‘Symphonia’ Gin served with custard
Free return shuttle bus transport from Portadown and Armagh available on request. Stops at Richhill, Loughgall and Moy. To book transport please contact Denise Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel + 44 (0) 2837529600 ext 3435 Transport subject to availability.
An Armagh woman who called a neighbour “a f***ing tout” and a “scumbag murderer”...
A man with “an unenviable record” has been told by a district judge if...
A Craigavon man who stole an iPhone and 1,000 Viagra tablets has been sentenced...
/ 2 weeks ago
Armagh travel agents – Professional Travel – have been inundated with queries ever since...
/ 4 weeks ago
Community organisers behind this year’s St Patrick’s Day parade in Armagh say it will...