New GAA county board proposals could see Armagh club championships become an all-ticket affair.
The proposals could see clubs make a return of 20% on all tickets sold.
Below are the full list of proposals:
1. All championship matches in 2014 will be all ticket
2. A member of Coiste Contae Ard Mhacha will be appointed to supervise each championship venue
3. Admission for under sixteen’s will be free, but they must be issued with a ticket to gain admission
4. Participating teams, match officials and match stewards will be issued with official passes prior to game
5. Anyone not issued with an official pass, or not holding an Ard Mhacha season ticket, (or national club season ticket), must buy a ticket and go through the turnstiles
6. A season ticket for all Ard Mhacha championship matches can be purchased in CeannÁras for £80 ( € 100).
7. Tickets for all Ard Mhacha championship matches will be on sale in CeannÁras, at club prices ( during office hours 9am to 5pm excluding match day) for two week prior to fixture, 20% of these sales to be split between participating clubs.
8. Match tickets will be issued to participating clubs two weeks before match.
9. On receipt of tickets, participating clubs will give Coiste Contae Ard Mhacha a signed cheque, made payable to Coiste Contae Ard Mhacha with amount left blank
10. Participating clubs are responsible for all tickets received by them
11. All tickets not sold must be returned to Coiste Contae Ard Mhacha, at latest two hours before match starts. All tickets not returned by this time must be paid for.
12. Participating clubs will receive 20% of monies raised from their pre sold tickets (ie) if a participating club pre sells 200 tickets @ £ 10 each =£ 2000 less 20% £ 400. Amount written on cheque is £1600, and club has £400 towards their training expenses.
13. Receipts will be issued to participating clubs at time of return, for number of tickets sold, and number returned. Amount owed by club to Coiste Contae Ard Mhacha will then be written on cheque in presence of club representative, and match supervisor.
14. Host club will receive 10% of total gate (including pre sold tickets, less 20%) or £100 if total gate is under £1000
15. Treasurer or assistant treasurer of host club may be present at counting of gate money if they wish to do so. Host club to be paid on the day for use of their premises.
16. Host club is responsible for stewarding match, and providing competent singer for Amhrán na bhFiann
17. Match Prices for tickets sold at match venue for county finals Junior / Intermediate / Senior, Hurling and Football, will be price recommended by national finance committee
18. Match Prices for tickets sold by club Preliminary Rounds Adult £ 6 Senior Citizen £ 4 Student £ 4 Double Headers Adult £ 8 Senior Citizen £ 5 Student £ 5 Semi Finals Adult £ 8 Senior Citizen £ 5 Student £ 5 Finals Adult £ 11 Senior Citizen £ 7 Student £ 7
19. Match Prices for tickets sold at match venue Preliminary Rounds Adult £ 8 Senior Citizen £ 6 Student £ 6 Double Headers Adult £ 10 Senior Citizen £ 7 Student £ 7 Semi Fimals Adult £ 10 Senior Citizen £ 7 Student £ 7 Finals Adult £ 13 Senior Citizen £ 9 Student £ 9