With the latest draw from McKinney Competitions, one lucky ticket holder will be able to bag themselves a beautiful four-bed luxury house in the Cathedral City of Armagh.
The property, which comes complete with a sauna and £20,000 to cover fees, is fully furnished and ready to move in. There’s also a BMW M4 vehicle thrown in for good measure.
If you’re not quite ready to move to the City of Saints and Scholars, there’s a massive £200,000 tax-free cash alternative!
If you use the voucher code ARM20 at the checkout, you’ll receive an extra 20% off!
If that wasn’t enough, every ticket you buy comes with the chance to win one of McKinney Competitions’ 60 instant wins of £500.
The more tickets you buy, the more chance you have to win big!
The amazing property is situated in the residential area of Drumman Meadows, just off the main Portadown Road in the city.
Located just 20 minutes from the M1 motorway, the house is close to many local amenities such as the Orchard Leisure Centre, the Armagh Golf Course, schools and conveniences stores.
This 4-bedroom residence is only recently constructed and offers great living space, with a high spec kitchen and dining area. Outside, the property enjoys off-street private parking with a beautifully-landscaped, private rear garden with a private entertainment area and sauna.
- Superfast fibre-optic broadband
- Pre-wire house alarm
- Carpets to hall, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Gas stove
- Internal walls & ceilings painted in neutral colour
- Mains and battery supply smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
- Painted, moulded skirting and architrave
- Energy efficient natural gas heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Panelled painted internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Northland 2-Year maintenance cover
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
- Extensive use of natural Mourne stone features
- Feature external lighting fitted front and rear
- Open space already landscaped
- Pebble driveway
- Rear gardens enclosed with timber fencing
- Outside water tap
- Outdoor sauna
- Large outdoor entertainment area
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuites
- Thermostatically controlled shower to ensuite
- Fully tiled shower enclosures
- Recessed chrome down lighters to bathroom and ensuite ceilings
- New development
- Gas heating
- Finished to a very high standard
Don’t forget to enter the competition here.
You could be one of many previous winners who have had their lives changed by McKinney Competitions.
Matty Rea from Holywood recently won an apartment in Spain as well as cash and a car, having bought a ticket on a miserable, wet night at home.
Matty said: “I’d just got soaked outside and was browsing on my phone when I saw the apartment and decided to give it a try. Then when the phone call came, I thought it was my friends winding me up as I knew a few of them had entered as well.
“It was the most surreal experience, it honestly took 2-3 days to actually sink in.”
Speaking about the win, he said: “It has given my wife and I a massive head start in life, we are forever grateful for that. It’s brilliant, honestly. And as we said before, there’s never a bad time to get that phone call. I guess this is a really good time. So we both very much appreciate that.”