Two men have been taken to hospital following an industrial fire near Dungannon.
The men were treated for the effects of breathing in smoke after a fire in a straw processing plant on the Tamnaghmore Road.
50% of the material within the building was involved in the fire and a fork lift truck and a low loader were used to remove straw to the open where it was extinguished.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a main jet and a hosereel jet during the operation.
Resources from Dungannon and Portadown attended the incident with crews engaged at the scene for over three hours.
This is the second such incident in a number of weeks.
On December 22, five others were treated for similar injuries after a fire at the plant
Read more news:
Man suffers burns after county Armagh shed fire
Police confirm missing Brittany located ‘safe and well’
Man remanded in custody after serious New Year’s Day assault
Newtown and Armagh crews deal with living room blaze
Armagh petrol and diesel prices at four year low – and better to come!