Millennium Court Arts Centre in Portadown is be hosting an Autism and SEN relaxed family Christmas Santa experience.
Family time slots are available completely free of charge, but booking is essential.
This event is being delivered by Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council working in partnership with the Millennium Court Arts Centre.
Enjoy a 30 minute experience that includes:
– A family visit to Santa with professional photograph taken and printed
– A gift for every child in the family
– Time in the Christmas-themed sensory room with interactive activities
– Hot chocolate, cookies and your chance to post your letter in our North Pole Mail Box
– The opportunity to enjoy an art exhibition taking place in MCAC at your own leisure
MCAC is fully accessible with an elevator on the premises. You will be guided throughout your experience by one of our elves, making sure we can cater for your individual requirements.
There will be a ‘chill out area’ should you require it throughout your visit. Please ensure that you are on site approximately 10 minutes ahead of your time slot to ensure we can introduce you to your tour guide elf.
If you have any queries: Telephone Hazel- 02838350935
A Tandragee man who was found asleep in his car with the ignition whilst...
A man has been sentenced to four months in prison after he committed offences...
A man who assaulted his partner in Craigavon and damaged her phone has been...
/ 1 day ago
Anthony Toner makes a welcome return to Armagh’s Market Place Theatre on March 1...
/ 5 days ago
The United Nations recognised, Toccata Musical Productions will be performing live in a series...