The voices of readers like you make our journalism stronger. Your comments help inform, inspire and spread curiosity in the community.
That is why we are excited to introduce a new partnership with Viafoura – a new commenting experience on armaghi.com.
This addition to our site is meant to elevate your experience by adding new real-time commenting features, personalised user profile and on-site news feeds.
Your personalised news-feed will display trending content (you may have noticed this new feature), news alerts, live stories, community and engagement activity – the new bell symbol in the bottom right. You’ll be able to see more of what you want, as soon as it is published live.
It also includes exciting new features for the reader.
You’ll now be able to:
– Keep track of interesting conversations by following comment threads.
– Mute (ignore) commenters you don’t want to interact with.
– Create your own communities by following other commenters.
– Up-vote comments.
– Sort comments by time, popularity and activity
– Keep track of all your commenting activity through a notification menu.
– Customise how you’d like to see the comments: you can reorder comments by newest, oldest, most liked, most active and most replies.
– We are excited for you to participate in this community.
Here are a few tips to find success in the comments:
– Discuss the argument, not the person.
– Stay on topic.
– Be concise.
– Respect others and their points of view.
– Don’t say anything that would normally be considered offensive or demeaning to others.
– Use your own work, or work you have the right to use with credit to the author.
– In short, the comments are a forum for civil discussion, not trolling.
We are also introducing a single sign-on process for the commenting system, making it a one-stop shop for readers to read our stories and comment.
Can I comment without a username?
No. You must register to comment. You may only read existing comments without registering.
Have questions, comments or feedback about our new platform? Contact our team at email@example.com, or try posting a comment on this article.