Keep up with Armagh i

Newtown and Armagh crews deal with living room blaze

Firefighters from Newtownhamilton and Armagh were called after a fire broke out in the living room of a house in South Armagh yesterday (Wednesday).

The blaze at the detached house on the Tullyallen Road, near the village of Mowhan, was reported at around tea-time.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hosereel jet to deal with the incident.

The cause appeared to be accidental and there were no reports of any injuries.

Read more news:

Police concerned for missing Brittany (15)

Driver has lucky escape as lorry overturns on narrow county Armagh road

Police name Co Armagh woman who died in Fermanagh accident

Lord Lieutenant for Co Armagh features in Queen’s Honours

Armagh’s historic Handel House to be given new lease of life

Uluru Bistro to remain open for a month – for diner’s birthday bash!

Tandragee Golf Club’s Gate Lodge plans refused permission by DoE Planners

Armagh Observatory backing campaign fronted by Queen guitarist Brian May

Join Our WhatsApp

Don't miss a headline with a daily round-up as well as major breaking news. Message 'News' to 07938050001.

Most read today

More in News