Firefighters were called to a blaze at a property in Newry on Friday afternoon.
The three-storey house caught fire on Edward Street just before 2pm.
A Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Firefighters were called to a fire in a three-storey house.
“Firefighters wore breathing apparatuses and used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire.
“The cause of the fire was accidental ignition.”
Two appliances from Newry Fire Station attended following a call at 1.50pm.
It took them around an hour to get the fire under control.
There were no reports of any injuries.
— NIFRSSouth (@nifrssouth) March 20, 2020
Support your local news...
We have always been free to our readers and will continue to remain so but your contribution, however big or small, will help us remain independent while allowing us to bring you more of the news you want to read right across our two boroughs.
Your support is invaluable – thank you.