Keep up with Armagh i

Man and woman suffer smoke inhalation during Eglish shed blaze

A man and woman suffered slight smoke inhalation during a fire at a shed at Eglish on Thursday afternoon.

Firefighters from Dungannon and Armagh station were were tasked to the blaze at Stiloga Road.

The shed contained cylinders and a foam jet and a hosereel jet were used to deal with the fire.

A man and a woman in their fifties suffered slight smoke inhalation during the incident but refused medical treatment.

Read more news:

Ultimate Strictly Come Dancing at Newry’s Canal Court

Rail Disaster sculptor wins tender for Armagh’s Brian Boru legacy work

Time running out for public to have say on dog ‘ban’ Orders

Council to make case for Armagh as HQ of single education body

Armagh’s active role in highlighting quarry dangers to extend across Province

Increase car parking charges set to be introduced at Craigavon and Daisy Hill hospital

Closure of Armagh’s Minor Injuries Unit ‘will save no more than £50,000′

‘Deplorable’ graffiti attack on house and business

Rug House Newry invests £350,000 to create Ireland’s largest

Sign Up To Our Newsletter

Don't miss a headline with our daily newsletter. Or sign up to our weekly weekend newsletter here.

Most read today

More in News