Five adults were treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after a fire at an industrial unit in Dungannon yesterday (Monday) morning.
Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service personnel treated the casualties at the scene after being alerted to a fire on the premises shortly after 10am.
Appliances from Dungannon and Portadown used a hosereel jet and a thermal imaging camera to deal with the blaze at a straw processing plant on the Tamnamore Road.
Two forklifts were used to remove material which was smouldering which was then dealt with by fire crews.
Read more news:
Forkhill arrest in connection with Jean McConville murder
Police release CCTV images of attempted ATM theft in Portadown
Lottery Fund REJECTS cash bid to restore penalty kick inventor’s grave
Two men in twenties cut free from vehicle after crash
More than 1000 workers NI Water workers to take strike action after talks fail
Five armed masked burglars raid house before attacking man with iron bar
Police seize drugs in Lurgan with estimated street value of £5,500
Armagh, Craigavon, Portadown supermarket Christmas opening times
Minibus attacked and damaged in Lurgan
A ‘disgrace’ Armagh only won one All-Ireland in the noughties
Sign Up To Our Newsletter