We are currently recruiting for the role of Trainee Business Development Executive to join our inbound Business Development Team based at our Newry head office. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and expanding Company that can offer long-term development opportunities.
The primary purpose of this new role will be to assist the Business Development Director in the further development of this sector of the business. This is a varied and challenging role, liaising with new local authority customers, staying informed of current and latest market developments, generating new opportunities and, with support, developing these through to completed contracts.
If you are a talented, practical graduate looking to develop a rewarding and lucrative career in Business Development and beyond, then this is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop with support and training as part of a customer-focused and innovative business.
Full training will be provided in both the market and technical sides of this Business sector, developing Industry knowledge and skills to empower the individual to be relevant in a constantly changing marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– work with an established team to develop new opportunities across the UK and Ireland.
– build and develop relationships with influencers instilling confidence with end users that Re-Gen can become a strategic partner.
– attend networking events to increase Re-Gen exposure in new and developing markets.
– build and maintain a positive profile within the industry sector.
– develop personal relationships with existing customers.
– assist in managing current contracts in conjunction with the Contracts manager.
– liaise with production on material quality and feedback to customers.
– develop education and awareness plans with current customers.
– host representatives of new business opportunities and coordinating in house with production and support staff to ensure Re-Gen is properly showcased.
– accurate accrual of all information to company data base.
– assist with Tender Submissions and providing information as required.
– attend events and meetings including out of working hours.
– travel involved at a low level.
– update company and department presentations, product specifications and other digital materials as required for both internal and external use.
– assist other Team members arranging travel, transport and accommodation, car hire bookings for Team.
– assist with the preparation of company events, exhibitions and conferences.
– work and liaise with colleagues in other parts of the business.
– the successful candidate will be educated to Degree level in Business, Engineering, Management, or having proven experience in a similar role.
– analytical skills, thinking researching, questioning.
– excellent IT skills.
– have outstanding people skills and be a natural communicator.
– strong abilities in basic mathematics and written word, particularly spelling.
– ability to understand technical information.
– self-motivated and resilient with a positive attitude.
– ability to work to the Company Values.
– desire to work within a technical sales environment.
– able to rebound quickly after disappointment/failure.
– full driving licence.
– flexibility to travel where and when dictated by opportunities.
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Paid holidays, Employee Perks Card, Free On-site car parking, Canteen Facilities, Career Development Opportunities
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on 16th July 2021
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer whom employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.
The company is one of Europe’s most advanced MRF (materials recovery facility) installations and due to rapid expansion, they are inviting applications for the roles of Trainee Business Development Executives (inbound) and Trainee WTE Business Development Executives to join their Business Development Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have graduated within the past few years in either Business Development or a Business-related degree and are looking to develop a rewarding career.
Full training will be provided in both the market and technical sides of this Business sector. So, if you’re a talented, practical graduate looking to develop a fulfilling and lucrative career in Business Development, please submit your CV to email@example.com