Job ref: MO092019
Tretzo are a family owned business with a 50 year history of furniture production. An new exciting position is being created in our busy machine department where the successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a local business that is experiencing healthy growth in its export markets. We produce bathroom furniture and sell this to key clients in the UK and Europe. The successful candidate will display a positive attitude to work, and relevant experience in modern woodworking machinery would be preferred, although training would also be provided.
Duties & requirements:
· Operating modern woodworking machines, such as CNC drilling machines, saw and edgebander
· Working in a busy team based environment
· Working in a safe and responsible manner
· Must be able to work on their own initiative
· Must be tidy and well organised
· Must be a good time-keeper
Hours & remuneration:
Hours of work: 39 per week (8-5 Mon-Thurs., 8-1 Fri).
Overtime: There would be a requirement for overtime as and when necessary
A competitive salary is offered, and is negotiable on relevant experience.
Tretzo are an equal opportunities employer.