Linwoods is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Bakery and Healthy Superfood products. Our mission is to do our best for our customers and the best for our staff. We believe that our employees perform a key role in the success of our company.
We currently require a Team Leader in our Health Foods Plant on a full time/permanent basis. As a Team Leader you will provide assistance with the day to day running of a busy production unit and product development area. Download a full job description here.
– Ensuring product quality, safety and legality are maintained to the highest standards.
– Maximising efficiency throughout the plant, minimising wastage and ensuring
effective use of resources
– Complying with and reviewing all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
– Personnel management of the production team
– Ensuring that health and safety is maintained within the workplace
The Hours of Work
This position will be covering an afternoon shift. Approximate hours of work are Monday-Friday 12pm – finish however these may be subject to change depending on business requirements. All applicants must be flexible in regards to their hours of work.
The successful applicant must be self-motivated and have the ability to drive a team to gain optimum results. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must to effectively manage the team and to deal with any production/personnel issues that arise during the shift.
– Previous experience working in a similar position within a busy production environment
– Working knowledge of HACCP
– Applicants must communicate effectively and have strong attention to detail and excellent people management skills.
– Experience with BRC
– Computer skills
What you’ll get in return for joining Linwoods
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established Company who has approximately 200 employees and who values each member of the team. The Company offers a competitive rate of pay, a comfortable working environment with on-site parking and several employee benefits.
Download an application form here.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday, January 21 at 5pm. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. Download the monitoring questionnaire here.
Applying through Armagh I? Upload both the application form and monitoring questionnaire together.