Website Portadown Fireplaces
Based at 1 Foundry Street, Portadown, County Armagh, BT63 5AB
About Portadown Fireplaces:
Established in 1983, Portadown Fireplaces is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of high quality fireplaces and stoves in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
To join our team in primarily selling fireplaces, stoves, gas fires and other associated products at our Portadown showroom.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
– Sales advisor of fireplaces, stoves, gas fires and associated products.
– Meet and greet customers
– Deliver customer service excellence by responding to all queries including face to face interaction, phone calls, emails and online queries in a quick and efficient manner.
– Collect a deposit with every order and collect balance before dispatch.
– Meet sales targets and KPI’s
– Ensure all paperwork is properly completed ie SOP, ordering system, fitting diary, receipt book etc:
– Produce on time, good quality detailed production drawings for the workshop. Liaise with production / fitters before commencement of a project.
– Seek new business and markets via contacting builders, interior designers, architects etc.
– Carry out site surveys.
– Join a well established family run company with excellent development and career opportunities.
– Competitive salary plus a generous bonus scheme
– In-house training and the opportunity to travel to trade shows & supplier events
– Free onsite parking
Requirements of Sales Executive:
– Previous sales experience essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Target driven
– Customer Focused
– Excellent negotiation & closing skills
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.