Website Crozier Computers
We are a small, family run company serving businesses in the Armagh and surrounding areas. A new exciting position is being created in our IT team where the successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a local business that is experiencing healthy growth in the IT field.
As an IT Technician, you will provide technical assistance to our customers. This will include installing, maintaining and troubleshooting computer hardware and software, including servers, desktops, laptops and peripheral equipment. The ideal candidate will display a positive attitude to work, and although relevant experience in IT would be preferred, training would also be provided.
Key Duties include:
- Providing Technical Support for Windows, Microsoft Office and other computer software
installations including customers’ software products;
- To be the first point of contact for our customers requiring technical support and implementation assistance; and
- Resolving customer support tickets raised through our helpdesk and escalate when required.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a pleasant manner and excellent communication skills;
- Able to prioritise tasks and work on their own initiative, managing their own work load;
- Able to follow both verbal and written instructions thoroughly;
- Be reliable and well presented;
- Be a good time keeper
- Be well organised with meticulous attention to detail.
- Full driving licence
- 1 years’ experience in an IT Support role
- Experience in the following technologies:
- MS Windows and Office desktop applications
- MS Office 365
A competitive salary is offered, and is negotiable on relevant experience.
Crozier Computers is an equal opportunities employer.