There is little doubting Armagh’s beauty – one of the smallest counties in Ireland but packed with beauty.
From the Ring of Gullion to the south shore of Lough Neagh – and everything in between.
But we want to know where your favourite walk is? Tell us in the comments below.
From the Mall in the heart of Armagh city to Lurgan Park.
There’s Navan Fort, Camlough Lake and Gosford Forest but we want to compile a comprehensive list of all our wonderful county has to offer. We’ll compile the list from comments below.
Our new commenting section: What you’ll now be able to do:
– Keep track of interesting conversations by following comment threads.
– Mute (ignore) commenters you don’t want to interact with.
– Create your own communities by following other commenters.
– Up-vote comments.
– Sort comments by time, popularity and activity
– Keep track of all your commenting activity through a notification menu.
– Customise how you’d like to see the comments: you can reorder comments by newest, oldest, most liked, most active and most replies.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here.