Due to increased workload, we require dynamic individuals to join our engineering team. The successful candidates will be required to fabricate both on site and at our state-of-the-art workshop.
Manufacturing parts and machinery for our main recycling facility. Conveyors, screens, railings, fire escapes, structural steel and walkways to name a few.
Always ensuring a high-quality standard is achieved and maintaining that our Health & Safety policies and procedures are always adhered to.
– Ability to undertake MIG welding on Mild Steel.
– Ability to weld Stainless Steel & Aluminium advantageous.
– Fit, form and join raw materials.
– Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard of workmanship and to deadlines.
– Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment essential.
– Ability to interpret and work from engineering drawings.
– Good communication skills both verbal & written
– Previous experience of CNC brake press and / or CNC plasma cutter
– Experience of TIG welding would be advantageous
– Ability to use 2D CAD computer programs.
Duration: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Re-Gen Engineering, 16 Crossmaglen Road, Lislea, Newry, BT35 9UB
Benefits: Free Life Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Paid holidays, Employee Perks Card, Free On-site car parking, Canteen Facilities, Career Development Opportunities etc.
If you are interested in joining our team here at Re-Gen, and meet the above criteria, then please complete your application or submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 9th February 2021 at 5.00pm
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer that employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 9th February, 2021 at 5pm
Job Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Weekly Working Hours: Shift Work