Linwoods is a leading manufacturer of healthy superfood products and food ingredients. We are currently seeking a dynamic, ambitious and highly motivated:
The successful candidate will be working with and reporting to the Board of Directors and their responsibilities will include:
1. The administration, management and development of the company’s website and other relevant online sales channels.
2. The development and execution of a European online strategy which will increase performance both commercially and operationally.
3. Implementation and management of efficient PPC campaigns.
4. Using web analytics to devise detailed reports and measure effectiveness of campaigns.
5. Maximising the budget to drive online sales and new customer conversions.
6. Forecasting annual spend and developing a business case for any new initiatives.
7. Keeping up-to-date in relation to company developments and the update of our online presence accordingly.
The successful candidate should have the following:
– Experience managing and developing Ecommerce websites.
– Digital, web or marketing qualification
– Strong working knowledge and experience of using and managing web based systems such as WooCommerce, Big Commerce, Wordpress, Mailchimp or other close alternatives etc
– Working knowledge of SEO, SEM, google analytics, email marketing and PPC.
An excellent Salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.
Email CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday, September 18, 2020
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here.