Job Overview: Due to continued expansion into new waste streams, markets and having secured more new contracts we require a dynamic individual to join our Engineering team.
The successful candidate will be required to facilitate and assist with the manufacture and fitting of our ever-expanding operations. You will also help maintain and develop the facilities and mechanical infrastructure, within Re-Gen Waste and its holding companies, to keep us at the forefront of the recycling industry.
Always ensuring a high-quality standard is achieved and ensuring Health & Safety policies and procedures are always adhered to.
Ideally the right candidate will be able to hit the ground running, leading a small team of fit out engineers to build our next and future phases of expansion within Re-Gen.
– Experience in factory fit outs and steel erection.
– Experience of steel fabrication.
– Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard of workmanship and to deadlines.
– Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
– Ability to interpret and work from engineering drawings.
– Strong site survey skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
– Ability to be flexible and adaptable in line with company requirements.
– Good English communication skills both verbal & written
– A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Experience in managing/supervising a small team of operatives during factory fit outs.
Duration: Permanent Full Time
Hours of work: Shift work
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Paid holidays, Employee Perks Card, Free On-site car parking, Canteen Facilities, Career Development Opportunities
The closing date for applications is 9th February 2021 at 5.00pm
If you are interested in joining our team here at Re-Gen, and meet the above criteria, then please complete your application or submit a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer who employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter for major breaking news stories as they happen – right to your inbox.